Race Training Glenshee
GPS Girls
Glenshee Combi Slalom
Glenshee View2
Glenshee View
Glas Maol

No training 2nd and 3rd February

No training 2nd and 3rd February

Apologies to the numbers booked in.

As you will have seen on the webcams there is some snow, unfortunately there isn't enough for a days sucessful, enjoyable training and we will have to cancel this weeks training, you should see the credits returned to your accounts. 

There is more snow forecast and we will continue to review and hopefully be able to start soon as the larger runs fill in -  lets hope for some wind free dumps of snow overnight on schooldays.

In case the hut looks odd when you arrive we have had some storm damage and two of the windows are now broken, one to the front of the building and the other at the door side, please be careful around these areas for any glass. The centre have been generous in providing some plywood to cover up the holes until replacement glass can be arranged and fitted.

As normal any questions please feel free to make contact through the webpages or through bookings@gps-snow.org


John G